Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feeling 16/12/2010


It's plenty long time for me not updating my blog >,<"
maybe there is something that i not really wan to share of..
No matter issues of Happy or Unhappy, it's better for me to keep it inside my heart..
I feel that it's the time for me to note down my feeling..

What i wish to say is, trust is a important element that needed to be exist in between friend to friend. Without a trust and appearance of conflict will destroy the friendship. Some of the people is worried their mask will be snatch off by others, they being hiding & did many unnecessary behind ... that is ridiculous and pointless >,<"
Doing that only will shorten the duration of relationship. Agree? or Not Agree? ..

I only hope that,
Please do not suspicious to your friend.
Please respect your friend.
Please do not control their action & minded.

Lets share together, solve problem together :)
Lets change to be better, be true to me & yourself :)



voonphin

4 comments:

ShiTenG said...

Seem like talking me didn't trust you? Lolx..

Ethan Yoon said...

lol.. who are u :P

ShiTenG said...

I pass by...
Haha..
'Some of the people is worried their mask will be snatch off by others, they being hiding & did many unnecessary behind' ---I like this sentence because I facing this situation too. I dislike such people. Actually why they scare people will snatch off their mask? Because of what? Because of they jealous that person? What did they jealous?

Ethan Yoon said...

haha.. ic, thanks for the like :)
my point of view that, to avoid any misunderstanding and mistrust occur.. please do share out and solve together. Dont do something behind to protect the mask :)